Fall Line Scarf Kit
A neat, easy to work stitch pattern keeps things moving on this scarf or cowl in two sizes (S/L) for men and women. The tailored design appears similar (but not exactly the same) on the reverse side to increase its appeal and versatility. Scarf is knit flat and cowl is knit in the round; the simplicity of the stitch work makes this a great beginning lace project or last minute gift. Substituting yarn and/or needles may result in an overall variation in size and drape.
Gauge: 18 sts and 28 rows = 4 inches in stockinette on larger needle (unblocked)
- scarf: 7.5(9) inches wide and 52(64) inches long
- cowl: 20(23)inches in circumference and 6.25(8) inches in depth "
- scarf: 325(500) yards cowl: 150(200) yards of any soft, worsted weight yarn that knits to pattern gau
- size 7US (4.5 mm) circular needles or size to obtain correct gauge and
- size 6US (4.0 mm) circular needles or one size smaller than gauge needle"
Our KIT INCLUDES: hardcopy of the pattern, 420 yds of worsted weight yarn