The First Stitch - Kit #1
This purchase enrolls YOU into the first class in our Beginner Knit Course...The First Stitch. All lessons in this course are self-paced, with materials and support provided. We have had so many requests for virtual content and for the first time ever we are offering this virtually, with added support options.
What skills do I need to participate?
- If you are an absolute beginner, additional support will be available to help you understand how to tie a slip knot, cast-on, and how to work the knit stitch.
- If you already have base skills you can fast forward to the project details.
- If you are using these as a refresher, this will get your "knitting groove" back on track.
How Does This Work???
- Select and purchase your kit choice.
- We will start packing your kit and it will be available for In-store pick up or shipping to your home
- As soon as you receive your kit you may start the lesson
- Lessons will be sent via email with links to tutorials, videos, and detailed pattern instructions.
- Those who live close to our shop may stop in on Saturdays for "hands on" help.
- Those who live a distance may schedule a Zoom session with Jeanette for addition support.
What is included in the kit?
- 3 skeins of chunky weight yarn for a total of 290 yds (fiber content - 100% Superwash wool - washable)
- One set of size US # 10 straight wooden knitting needles
- One darning needle
- Access to the pattern, teaching videos, and tutorials
- A one-time discount code for additional purchases