Laine Magazine Issue 13
Laine magazine is a stunning Finnish knitting and lifestyle magazine and we’re pleased to introduce the newest issue for Winter 2022. As always, this issue is packed with inspiring stories, beautiful photography and warming knitwear (as well as one crochet shawl!). In this issue, they showcase gender-neutral designs that work as the foundation for any wardrobe. The 11 designs featured in the winter collection are classic and long-lasting; ones that could be borrowed from your spouse’s, friend’s or parent’s closet.
Laine 13, includes:
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.
Issue 13 - Winter 2021
8.5" x 10.75"
printed on matte paper