Noro Taiyo has an unbelievable next-to-the-skin softness and a delightful fiber mix of cotton, silk, wool, and nylon. The sheen from the silk makes Noro’s already fabulous colorways shine even more. Noro Taiyo is comprised of 2 soft spun, thick-to-thin, multicolored strands and would make a great scarf, wrap, or a fabulous sweater! Be sure to view the knit-ups for each great colorway!
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
- Fiber Content: 40% Cotton/30% Silk/15% Wool/15% Nylon
- Weight: Worsted
- Gauge: 3.5-4 sts = 1" on US 7-8; 2.25-3 sc = 1" with size 7-H hook
- Weight/Yardage: 100g/220yd
- Care: Dry Clean
- Country Of Origin: Japan